January 17 - 19, 2020
Our team is busy preparing the most original recipe for a cosy event that you will certainly enjoy to the maximum… there will be something for everyone’s taste: beginners, experienced dancers, competitors, non-competitors, very young or mature (just like cheese, we do not like to say old :-).
So, briefly, here is what you can expect:
- Amazing teachers from several different countries, with different dance backgrounds, speaking many languages and dedicated to make your dance evolve. All approachable and very professional.
- Great venue: lots of space and other facilities at your disposal to test the craziest patterns, splits, backflips (or maybe not) and socialize with other Westies
- Accommodation: several hotels with different price ranges and other airBnB possibilities. We are currently working on possibilities of carpooling or shuttles to make your life easier during the weekend
- Tons of social dancing with so many friendly westies.
- Fun competition: non-WSDC event does not mean no competition at all. All of you competition lovers will be able to join the fun to win prizes and passes to other events.
- 3 Parties amongst which only one that has very little competition interruption
- Meet other Westies from all over the world: how many times have you seen this familiar face at an event and even danced, but never got the chance to say hi. Well, here is the opportunity to do so. Our goal with BRUSSELiN’ Swing is to help you get to know each other more.
- A wonderful and friendly team at your disposal throughout the event committed to make this event the best experience for you
- Many other surprises, but trying to keep this brief…
‘cause Everyday I’m …